In this chapter we shall take a dive into the structure and workings of Mono Framekwork. The purpose of each article is to give you an understanding of how mono internals works. You do not have to read these articles, but knowledge of the framework design and workings will definately help you. Especially if (when) you bump into problems.
- Queued callbacks and interrupts
- Touch System Architecture
- Wifi & networking
- Boot and Startup procedures
- Power Management Overview
- Memory Management: Stack vs heap objects?
- The Build System