4. Release 1.4¶
November 21th, 2016
We corrected some critical power issues in this release and bugs in the TextLabel object.
- We added a HTTP OST class called: HttpPostClient, that work like the existing HttpClient. The PostClient uses 2 callbacks where you must provide POST body length and data.
- (1.4.2 only) Real Time Clock enabled. Mono now has a running system clock, that can be accessed through the
- (1.4.3 only) Build system always
cleanbefore building - since we have experienced errors in the dependency system
- Fixed issue that caused the voltage on
VAUXto changed when Mono went to sleep mode. Now (by default)
VAUXis 3.3V and 0V in sleep.
- Fixed issue that caused
J_TIPto change voltage levels in wake and sleep modes. We controlled this issue by limiting the voltage changes.
J_TIPis 0V by default when Mono is running and in sleep. But when the USB is connected leakage currents will raise the voltage on
- Fixed repaint error in TextLabelView, caused
- Fixed issue in TextRender, that might cause the render to skip glyphs